PATTS, which stands for Paperwork, Analysis, and Trend Tracking System, is an application that enables group homes to easily manage their paperwork, spot developing behavioral trends before they get out of hand, and easily comply with state and federal laws regarding record keeping and privacy.
PATTS 2011 was a large and complex application that required a fairly heavy and costly IT infrastructure to run. This largely priced out smaller organizations who needed a solution like PATTS but simply couldn't afford it. We've addressed this issue by transforming the system from a 'heavy' application that had to be installed on laptops and tablets, to a completely web based one that runs in the browser on inexpensive tablet computers.
PATTS features include:
- Effective management, search, and cataloging of both administrative and shift paperwork
- The ability to set individual behavioral thresholds to spot developing resident trends early
- An overall view of what behavioral trends are developing among all residents and/or staff
- The ability to easily look at historical data to make better decisions for the future
- Full HIPAA compliance
- Hosted and on-premises solutions
Our goal is to revamp PATTS so that it meets the needs of even the smallest group homes. We're also partnering with one of the most respected technology vendors on the planet, Microsoft, to make sure both our hosted and on-premises solutions are robust, stable, and secure. We're excited about the future of PATTS and we're looking forward to seeing where that might lead.
More details to come soon. This was just my 'commercial' to get you ready for the new hottness.